Bale size: 1100mm x 1100mm x 1500mm
Bale weights: Up to 1500kg
Key customers sites:
- Tesco, Carlsberg, Diageo and Norbert Dentressangle
- Moray Council, Mid Devon Council, Flintshire Council and Warwick Council
- Veolia, Viridor, Biffa, FCC, Bagnall & Morris and Cory
- International sites across Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and the USA.
- Service, maintenance and parts are all delivered worldwide.
- Warranties - 12 and 24 months.
- Operator training – improving throughput and efficiency.
Case Study #1 (RDF)
Whitham Mills were engaged to supply the 4th fully automatic baler to a North West based waste management company.
This latest baling system was for the processing, baling and wrapping of RDF material for incineration. Whitham Mills supplied a system that could bale and wrap RDF material at up to 40 tons per hour.
Materials & Throughput
Baler GB1111FSX (120HP), 170 ton, fully automatic baler
Feed method 4-inch, 1,500mm wide heavy duty chain conveyor
Material RDF (mixed waste material)
Throughput 30 tons per hour (up to 700 tons per day)
Bale size 1100mm x 1100mm x 1500mm
Bale weight 900 to 1,100kg (depending on material and bale size)
• Relevance to Project - Loaded by a grab loader. Supplied to feed our fully automatic baler rated at 40tph processing RDF, this included an in-floor horizontal conveyor section for ease of loading to ensure good , even, steady flow of material to the baler maximising throughput and bale quality & weights
• Contract period – 20 weeks
• How was the project delivered successfully? – Whitham Mills employed our Enquiry-to-Sign-off project model. This follows the below staged pathway:
o ISO9001 guided systems
o Site visit for detailed measurements
o Layout drawings approved by our client
o In-house manufacturing for greater project control
o Project managed delivery and installation
o In-house commissioning and training approved and certificated
o 24 hour breakdown and repair support